One word to describe me today - weird.
Before I even got out of the car, I was already having some strange
feelings. My heart rate went up so fast, my knees were trembling,
butterflies in my stomach… This never happened to me before. I mean,
yah, I get the same feeling when I see my crush, or I felt this when the
board exam results came out, or when I speak infront a huge crowd… But.
This time, with NO particular reason, I’m having this nervous and
anxious feeling. It’s so weird.
I went straight at the airport’s restroom and locked myself in the cubicle. I sat down for a minute or two and prayed. Then the rest of the day went well as I tried to supress that feeling. Just like the usual, twas busy aboard. Good for me.
Thought twas over. But when I got back home, I found myself crying. No, I wasn’t at all stressed from flight. Blame it all to this weirdo feeling. Mom started asking me strange questions. I could see how worried she is. But. Im fine. Ill be fine.
This may just be a major mood swing. Lol.
inserted:
Two days after I made this post, we brought our dog to a veterinarian because he acts like that of a rabid dog. It was found out that he got hit by the head and was poisoned. We suspect that some goons tried to rob our house. This happened to our dog the night before I got anxious and weary. So this was the reason. Praise God, those thieves’ plan was unsuccessful.
I went straight at the airport’s restroom and locked myself in the cubicle. I sat down for a minute or two and prayed. Then the rest of the day went well as I tried to supress that feeling. Just like the usual, twas busy aboard. Good for me.
Thought twas over. But when I got back home, I found myself crying. No, I wasn’t at all stressed from flight. Blame it all to this weirdo feeling. Mom started asking me strange questions. I could see how worried she is. But. Im fine. Ill be fine.
This may just be a major mood swing. Lol.
inserted:
Two days after I made this post, we brought our dog to a veterinarian because he acts like that of a rabid dog. It was found out that he got hit by the head and was poisoned. We suspect that some goons tried to rob our house. This happened to our dog the night before I got anxious and weary. So this was the reason. Praise God, those thieves’ plan was unsuccessful.
No comments:
Post a Comment