Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Sunday Date With The One

I'm so happy. This is the first vision night that I ever attended in our church. Last year, I was still based in Manila. I thought I wouldn't be able to make it because of my hectic schedule. I came from Cebu that afternoon, and I barely had an hour of sleep the other night. Glad I made it. It was what I needed. I know God would meet me there. He exceeded my expectations. Glory to You, my Lord :)


Out of the abundance of my heart, and because of the overflowing joy that I've got, my heart sings... Yup, it has a melody. Well, for me it sounds good naman. But maybe it'll be better if someone else will sing it. Hehehe

I will worship you my Lord
Coz to You I all belong
I will give You praise & more
Know You hear my cry and song...

No comments: