
Goodbye long straight hair!
Thanks to my sister’s training center. I don’t have to go to the salon and pay x,xxx pesos. I just have to wait for seminars, and volunteer myself to be their model :D
Two days after I got my hair permed, I found my package downstairs. The contents of the bag are basically for my new-styled hair. I was never been this ritualistic and particular with my hair. But with what Loreal can do, who wouldn’t be such? ;)
1. WAVE CONTOUR SHAMPOO
It’s an anti-loosening shampoo for permed hair. It’s a combination of restructuring ceramide and rehydrating glycerin.
2. WAVE CONTOUR MASQUE
A nutritive conditioner. These shampoo and conditioner help hair maintain a soft, bouncy, well-shaped and long lasting curls.
3. MYTHIC OIL
A nourishing oil for all hair types with a blend of avocado oil and grape seed oil. It leaves hair instantly more supple, tamed, and glossy.
You know what? I’m excited to take a shower! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment