Thursday, March 31, 2011

suffered from leg cramps again

It was koya's fault. Hahaha. Remember my post last 3/6/11. I also experienced this pain but it was somebody else's fault.

It was past 11 PM when he boarded the bus to Pampanga. But I had my eyes closed between 12 midnight to 12.15 thinking he'll be home in no time. Then out of nothing, I woke up at 1:58 AM, checked on my phone and see if he got home. I guess he did. And maybe, was dozing off to sleep.

So I managed to get back to sleep again. I feel so tired. But my senses couldn't detect any melatonin. Some weird feeling would wake me up every hour, and would tell me to check on koya. Though I was too weak to thumb him up, I was expecting him to at least inform me that he got home. But 'twas almost 4 AM. What was I thinking? He was just from Manila. It wouldn't take that long. "Go back to sleep!!!" I knew that he was completely safe and sound. Just that it was sooooo me. So me to care too much. Still, I blame him for this pain. Haha.

I don't know how to end this post. Hahaha. Let me just share what koya has shared. . .

Kari Jobe - everyone needs a little

No comments: