Thursday, March 31, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

LEI (03.30)
We talk about a lot of things. And I mean a LOT! From our childhood memories up to our deepest secrets. My favorite topic is when we talk about God. She's my number one listener when I boast about my Daddy God. It's a relief when I get to share my problems to her. Like two days ago, I was able to open up to her what I've been through for the last three months. Strange though. But I find it sweet the fact we could easily catch up even after months of not seeing each other. When I say 'seeing', I meant sitting around doing nothing except chitchatting. Because it's different now, we still see each other often, like weekly, but not to celebrate Friday nights anymore. We're so done with that. We now talk about business matters, agendas, meetings, and all the world could throw out to young professionals like us. Crap. How I'm missing now the old times of our stress-free days. Lol. ILOVEHERSO

NOE NOE (03.31)

Why can't I find photo of us? Yes. I remember. 6 years nakaming hindi nagkikita!!! Halos group pic pa non uso and studio. So high school. Anyway, Noe has a been a great friend to me. He's my best bud since 2nd year high school. And until now, I still consider him as one. Kaso we missed a lot na about each other. Once in a while, like once a year, we get to talk through chat or text. And ngayon ko lang narealize, I miss him sobra. He should be in my wedding day. I should be in his, too. ISOLOVETHISMAN

No comments: