Wednesday, March 30, 2011

7 11
I so love this store. It never fails to fill my empty stomach. It got more convenient now that I decided to move in at my sister's house. Walking distance nalang eh. I always stop here to buy an ice cream as I do the 10minute walk from kanto to sister's place after a long day at work/church. It makes me extra happy: walking alone while enjoying my ice cream :D


Microwave
This has been my routine for almost a week now. The very first thing I do as I enter the house is to open the microwave and reheat my dinner. Set the table and eat alone.


Shower

Shall I type in details? Lol


Devotion
I came across the book of 1 Thessalonian. I had a glimpse of the coming of Christ. Joy and excitement wrapped my heart. I yearned for more. I wanted to commune with God, to know more about His Word. But I felt like God wasn't speaking to me anymore.

Then I heard a pop sound from the laptop in which I was using to play worship songs. It was Kuya Tim on FB. Knowing that he is a man of God, I didn't ignore his message. He sent me a link which directed me to a wonderful message from God. Deeper and deeper, I started to encounter God in a different way (see link below this post). I was actually sobbing. I kept on crying as I read the story of Angelica. And until now, I can't stop my tears from falling :'(

God loves us. He does. Blessed night!

No comments: