Sunday, January 23, 2011

kids

You little creatures stole all my energy! Ang kuleeeeeeeeeeet. Hahaha. But I love you all still. Your one big hug is enough to make my day again (:

But after 2nd service, still I got a negative a energy level talaga. Haha. So I went inside the sanctuary and prayed. I felt good after hearing the worship band sing. Seriously, they should make an album. I bet it'll be platinum in a week or two :D

Speaking of kids, it was so surprising, my little [spiritual] brother and I finally had the chance to talk with each other. It’s been exactly one month since the last time we did. I missed him a lot I thought I’d cry. Good thing I didn’t or else he’ll laugh his head off and I would suffer from humiliation (that kiddo’s a nuts) :D

It was a short chat. Yet I think, aside from the new haircut, I got just enough of what I wanted to know about him. I was sooooooo thrilled when he broke to me that news. It was then that I appreciate that five-minute chat. Oh. Dad has to know that I should have my lil brother back. So done with the discipline. Hahaha. Seriously, I know better now :P

No comments: