HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOREN!!!
What is the most fun the two of you have ever had together?
-M2M (feeling high school). A lot. What I can't forget was when she poured cold water on me while I was throwing up in their garden :D
with LOREN, the lady in white [we're not twin btw].Did you ever fight?
-Do we fight? Fake arguments, I guess. Especially during Mafia games. Haha. But I can't recall if we ever fight over something talaga.
If she had to wear either short-shorts or a tube top, which would she choose?-Short-shorts.

If she won the lottery, what is the first thing she'd buy for herself?
-Car. So we won't have to worry whose boyfriend will be kind enough to drive us home (she lives next to our kanto).
we're not triplet :DWhat would she say is her best quality?
-Haha. She's kinda humble pamo. Let me just say it for her. She has a strong personality. She can very well hide the pain. But not from us.
I love her so much. She's like my sister. I miss her na.
No comments:
Post a Comment