Monday, January 24, 2011

It’s funny how little things can make me smile after a long stressful day. Here are some weirdoes from my contacts, and their messages that made my weekend:

Saturday:
0922******7
I love you baby. So happy we’re back in each other’s arms.
-This is a big fraud. It’s for his girlfriend. I was laughing hard as I read it. It’s soooooo not him. Haha

0915******4
Please bring my charger.
---
Bat eka magreply pag about keng charger?
-I thought she forgot about her charger. I’ve been using it for 2 months since the day she left it in my room.

0905******1
Hi Ate Sey! I LOVE U po. I really appreciate u. Thanks for being always available... Sana di ka magsawa. GB
-I won’t. I’ll always be your ate :D

0906******6
Hope ur hme n loser.
-I was really tired that night that I didn’t have the energy to reply. Anyway, thanks for your concern loser :P

Sunday:
0916******1
Nak, rest ka masalese. Kahit mapagal ka, don’t give up.
-Aaaaaw. Thanks Dad.

0906******2
I miss you na. Hai.
-I thought he’d laugh at me when I told him I miss him. Guiltily, it was me who laughed when I got his message. May pa ‘hai-hai’ pa siyang nalalaman :DDDD

Monday:
0906******4
I’m on duty now. I miss you. I learned a lot from you . . . you’re still the boss (:

-It’s uplifting when someone still appreciates you for what you’ve done years ago.

0922******6
Sey, rotate ur [FB] profile pic. . . Mestiff neck ku.
-He buzzed me just to tell me this. I imagined him with his head turned sideways looking at my pic. Haha.


I call them blessings :)

No comments: