Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Shopping @ Zalora

Okay. I admit. Online shopping has been my guilty pleasure. I mean, who doesn't want the convenience it offers to shoppers? No traffic, no queue. It's a hassle-free way of shopping!

I still shop at malls, but I prefer to just look around in one store rather than going in and out of different botiques then end up not buying instead. There are too many choices out there when all I need is to sort only the best. Like last week, I went to the mall to buy corporate attire. After an hour or so, I found a nice skirt. I've got little time left to look for a top because the movie will start in a bit. So I stopped searching.

Thanks to Zalora, I easily found what I need. From type of clothes to price range, I just scrolled and clicked. I didn't have to move from section to section, like I was just sitting with my android tablet on my hands.

What I love most about Zalora is their P250 introductory coupon gift. So instead of paying 1,146.50 pesos, I only paid 896.50 pesos. That's a big discount! Another thing I love about them is their free shipping service. I wont be able to purchase two blouses from malls at this price. Thank you, Zalora!

After one week of excitement, I've got my package. This is actually the most fun part - receiving your order :)
I love the surprise free bag. =]



No comments: