So I got tired of going to salon and begging Sir Mike (hair expert) to dye my hair. He always refuses to put strong colour in my hair as it might become dry and damaged. He uses dark brown instead. But my hair is hued with natural black color. People think it's fake because it's super black. I had it coloured for three times, but to no effect, it still stays as black as charcoal.
Today, I had it done with the help of my mom using 50 ml Loreal Majirel 8.0. This is super blonde. I mixed it with 75 ml oxydant in 9% 30 volume. Let the mixture stand for five minutes. While waiting, I asked mom to do the sectioning. Had to go with the roots first then immediately to the lengths and ends. I mixed warm water while doing the lengths.
After 30 minutes, I rinsed and shampooed it. I then applied Loreal powerdose.
It's my first time to actually do this. Just don't follow my steps. Lol. I'm not expecting it to be as blonde as it should be, but I hope it will work. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment