Okay. I'm so frustrated now because I feel like I'm suffering from amnesia. I happened to see a very good friend last Sunday. She's so dear to me because we've been friends for more than a year and we always hang out together almost every month then. We recently stopped hanging out only because I've been busy with my job. But we often see each other almost every week at church. And then, there came my frustration... I saw her and wanted to call her, but... I DON'T REMEMBER HER NAME!!! *facepalm*
It felt as though my access to my long-term memory is seriously impaired! Why can't I remember names? Faces? Events? (see my previous post)
The thing is, I only have very few childhood memories. Really few and mostly were from a second-hand information. Meaning, either my family had told me those stories before, or I've seen old photos of my childhood life and formulated my own stories. That's awful. I like to believe that I had a playful and wonderful childhood life. I want to keep and treasure every single relationships. I want to remember every bits that happened in my life. But my memory is no help in convincing me. Ugghhh.
Seriously, I want to consult a psychiatrist. Help?
No comments:
Post a Comment