Saturday, July 21, 2012

Home

Yes. I'm back! And I feel so home here. Sorry, I moved for a month or so because this blogger site has suddenly become user-unfriendly to me. But last night, I was able to recover this blog of mine, and I am so happy. I thought our long-term relationship had really ended just like that. Lol.

We’ve been through a lot together. And like I've said, having a diary (blog) is beneficial in many ways. Like you could always go back to what were you before and learn so much from it. Your very own experiences become your inspiration. Uhm. I’m glad I started blogging early. :) I'm with a new name now. But I'm still the same, the one who always speaks out what's on her mind.

I really hope that you would stay with me for the rest of my life’s chapters.

No comments: