Thursday, June 21, 2012

Pambihirang Blessings (Part 1/2)



I'm excited to write about this. It's midyear already and I don't wanna let these blessings slip my mind (humbly admitting that my short term memory works better than the long term).

 I am so overwhelmed with the abundance I am receiving from God. I'll try to get the highlights, but I tell you, it's more than these:



'Clark-based'

Just so you know, I was doomed to live in Manila for four months. I guess flight attendants have no right to choose their domicile. Just pray and hope that you'll be assigned nearest to your place. And that's what I did. Day and night, Id cry out to God. But just when I have finally accepted my situation, I was pardoned. First day of the year when I got the news. My roster for the month says I am flying from Clark. Wuhoo! Happy new year to me! I was so elated. Actually I am presently doing this post aboard. It's a long flight anyway (Clark to SG). Pambihira!


'Dream CAM True'

When I was a kid, I love looking at our photo albums. They don't change through the years. And I love how they remind me of my happy and playful childhood life. Since then, I dreamt of having my own camera. My first camera was given by my dad. It was one of his pasalubong to me when he came home from Saudi. It was a 1.3 mp cam and it's as light as chocolate bar that you wouldn't think it's a camera. But it really is. I became faithful to it, and had used it on several trips and occasions. The only reason why I stopped using it was when I had a new cellphone 3 yrs ago - it captures photo better than my digital camera. :p And so, dreaming of a new one was still on my list. Just this January, God gave me a Christmas bonus and let me purchase a 14 megapixel digital camera. Horay!

'Gift of Letting Go' 

Once upon a time, there's this guy I love... And the rest was history. Lol. I felt like 2011 was made for me to just cry and cry. But God works miracuosly. He turned my tears into joy, and blessed me even more. My pain was nothing compare to what God has been doing in my life.


'Revalida - PASSED!'
 
I didn't know that you have to go through a lot before you can fly. I actually felt like I applied for a military position. That's how tough (or closer than that maybe). After 6 months of being on a probationary period, I faced another test to become a regular employee. And by the grace of God, I received it with an excellent remark. Wuhoo! Actually, there is no significant difference between probee and reg crew at all. You still get the same flying hours. Just that you are more secured that you are officially employed.


 `Youth Camp'

Encounter God Retreat is one of my most awaited event in church. Praise God for clearing out my schedule and allowed me to meet Him at mt. Peniel. I also thank God for giving me the coolest roommates. Gift Of Friendship!

'Real Tab' 

This time I'm holding it for real. Been praying for this gadget. I even bought the case three months before I've got this. I asked the saleslady, "Miss, naniniwala ka bang may paglalagyan ako neto (case)?" "Syempre naman po, bibilin nyo po ba yan kung wala kayong tablet?"she answered. Well, call it weird. I call it faith! :-)


One word: PAMBIHIRA!

No comments: