Tuesday, October 25, 2011

a beautiful dream

This morning, I woke up smiling. I could not remember what was my dream. All I know it was a beautiful, a very beautiful one. I tried to recall what or who was in my dream, but I just couldn't. As the day passed, I suddenly had a flashback of my dream. It was him. I saw him smiling right in front of me. I was laughing as he was doing funny faces. He was looking straight in my eyes. Or I think I was holding a camera. It was as if nothing has happened between us. It was as if he loves me. I guess the thing that made it beautiful was that he was smiling at me - the smile I've been longing for quite some time.

I felt glad and sad at the same time. It was the first time that I had him in my dreams. Yet, I felt some sort of self-pity. Was I this desperate? God knows my heart. And I don't wanna go into details about this anymore.

Nevertheless, it's still good to remember that whatever trials I am facing right now, I AM NOT ALONE. God's been my encourager.

No comments: