Dream
Last Thursday night was unforgettable. I was trying to finish the whole thing about passengers' handling, but my eyes were so heavy, they're inviting me to sleep. So I did. After I prayed, I lied down and continued talking with God. I remember what I told Him before I closed my eyes, "Be with me while I sleep. Stay here beside me". I even moved an inch like I was giving Him a space to lie down as well.
The moment I closed my eyes, I felt strange. I know that though I had my eyes closed, I wasn't yet really sleeping. But it was like I felt my body was too heavy that I couldn't move. For a second or two, I was moving but I found my body still lying on my mattress. I smiled when I finally was able to move. I've been wanting that feeling. You know, not nightmare. But that feeling of detachment from earth. Why would I be scared? I just asked God to stay with me. I knew it was Him.
I closed my eyes again and asked God to take me (my soul) again. Hey! I'm not asking for a solicited death! Lol. I just wanted to experience Him. I know it sounds crazy for some. Anyway, this time I even stood and walked, with my body still flat on my mattress. I exerted an effort when I realized that my soul was walking towards the door, like I was about to go out. I went back to my body. But I couldn't explain this part. Everything happened so fast. I know well what's happening. I saw my dorm mate A sleeping on my left side and my other dorm mate B on the right, sitting and reviewing. I tried calling dorm mate B, I needed her to move me so I could get back to my senses (body). I was shouting at the top of my lungs and praying. When I felt a sound came out from my mouth, I knew she heard me. And I saw her on my soul's peripheral vision (my body's eyes are closed) as she took a look at me and said, "Uuuuy". But then she thought I was just dreaming so she refocused again on her notes. But deep inside, I was laughing, "Ay naku! Wake me up. Buset bat dinedma mo lang ako, hehe". Literally my soul was talking, but of course she didn't hear that. So I relaxed and asked God, "Okay na po. Na-experience ko na. Balik na po ako". In a split second, my soul and body became one. Smiling, I said to dorm mate B, "Hoy! Bat di mo ko ginising?!". Hahaha she thought I was having a nightmare, but it was a beautiful experience. It was a real dream =)
=insert=
05 Sept
You call this astral projection or Out of Body Experience (OBE). According to some evangelist, this is a form of witchcraft. Some cults perform this consciously. Yes, I can do it as well. Demons use this to attack a sleeping body. I don't know much about it. And I don't want a debate as to whether this is an evil thing or not. "I exerted an effort when I realized that my soul was walking towards the door, like I was about to go out." My soul's going somewhere else. Where? I leave it to your presumption.
=end insert=
No comments:
Post a Comment