1. I DON'T WANNA GET OLD
I enjoy being young. They say I don't act my age. (How do you do that by the way?) Running, jumping, dancing, hopping - these are the things that I enjoy. I can be a lady for half an hour, but that would be the most uncomfortable feeling ever. The real me would still come out in no time. And it's inevitable.
Like when I'm in church, I feel very at ease inside kidz tent. I can play like a kid, talk like a kid, and dance like a kid. My co-teachers have all seen my craziest moments. I so love being with them :)
2. JEALOUS
I saw my crush's ex on FB, she's so pretty. Hahaha.
3. DISAPPOINTED
I'm a proud sister. I bragged about my brothers and sisters. It's disappointing that they don't actually see it that way -.-
4. BE DONE WITH HIM (Titus 3:10 TMSG)
Because I love God, I will obey Him.
5. BERAT
If there's one person I miss, it's the girl I was with him :( I don't miss him. I miss how I misbehave every time we're together. I miss how I cling on to him when he's about to leave. I miss it when he's getting pissed off. I miss narrating my long weekly stories to him even though I'm not sure if he's really listening. I lost that girl now, and I want her back.
I enjoy being young. They say I don't act my age. (How do you do that by the way?) Running, jumping, dancing, hopping - these are the things that I enjoy. I can be a lady for half an hour, but that would be the most uncomfortable feeling ever. The real me would still come out in no time. And it's inevitable.
Like when I'm in church, I feel very at ease inside kidz tent. I can play like a kid, talk like a kid, and dance like a kid. My co-teachers have all seen my craziest moments. I so love being with them :)
2. JEALOUS
I saw my crush's ex on FB, she's so pretty. Hahaha.
3. DISAPPOINTED
I'm a proud sister. I bragged about my brothers and sisters. It's disappointing that they don't actually see it that way -.-
4. BE DONE WITH HIM (Titus 3:10 TMSG)
Because I love God, I will obey Him.
5. BERAT
If there's one person I miss, it's the girl I was with him :( I don't miss him. I miss how I misbehave every time we're together. I miss how I cling on to him when he's about to leave. I miss it when he's getting pissed off. I miss narrating my long weekly stories to him even though I'm not sure if he's really listening. I lost that girl now, and I want her back.
No comments:
Post a Comment