I’m going to see you later. I should be excited like I used to whenever I see you *blushed*. But this time, I feel the roaring of my heart . . . Part of me doesn’t want to see you, for I know it would take half a year till I can talk to and be with you again after our 'walk & talk' later. You see, I don't wanna do this. I really don't. But I have to. I need to. Would it be the same after six months? Would it matter to you anyway? Aaaah! Idk what to think!!! Like this morning, I was composing a text message and it read: I can’t come later. I feel sick. Sorry. But that would be a lie. And an indication of me again not wanting to let go. Then a Voice spoke to me and told me not to be afraid. He is in control.
To You alone be the GLORY.
No comments:
Post a Comment