Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It's so real.

It's so real. Like yesterday I woke up at 6.30 AM (this is surprising, I usually wake up just in time for lunch), I tried to go back to sleep but ended up thinking about what has been happening the past few days, and I started sobbing again . How can it be so real? I mean, yes I’ve been praying for this. I just didn't expect it would be this soon. So soon. By faith, I know it would happen after 2 or 3 years. I think that's what I failed to mention in my prayer, well, I intentionally missed that part because I always trust in GoD’s perfect time.

Until now, I cry in awe when I think about my partial answered prayer. I had been just dreaming about it. The very reason why I got convicted when I heard our pastor say, "Don't imagine. PRAY!" :)

But I know it's not yet the right time. I know. Maybe GoD wants me to realize that He won’t withhold the good things I deserve. No need to worry. I just have to focus for now. Sabi nga ni Kuya Ru, "Ali pa ngeni". and while he was saying that, I wanted to hide my face in fear that he might discern what I was going through that moment :P nah, he's so favored, so there's no way he wouldn't know (hmpt).



*remind to self: 'WAG HALUAN.

No comments: