Saturday, November 21, 2009

break

Sorry if I changed your url. I needed to be extra private. Anyway, I need your opinion on this. If you were a girl, put in a situation where your man makes you feel less important, put you on his least priority, contrary to what his words would speak. Well of course he’ll never get to admit these. To understand it more, here’s the storyline:

Her: I wanted to go somewhere else with him. We badly need time together. We’ve been busy with our paperwork the previous semester. I think we need some time to be together. Just the two of us… Just like what we had last year. We deserve it. It’s Christmas break and besides, it’s my birthday =) Well for the preparation, I’ve been searching the net for a good place. Of course, girls often do the planning. And I love that. I have a better liking on this matter than him =)

Him: Sure my friends wouldn’t mind if she’ll join us in our vacation. Anyway, she knows few of them. She can easily get along with them. Besides, we two have been planning for a getaway this Christmas break. I think she won’t mind if we’ll join them. That’s even practical.

Moving on… (Still assuming the girl’s role) So when the guy brought up this topic to you, you got pissed off by the idea. You argued on this until it went to a serious fight. He was thinking why it sounds so hard for you to be friends with his group. So he got mad as well. But you know what you wanted to happen. It turned out that all the while that you’re dreaming of you being together alone, he has his own, too. But not as oriented to your relationship as it was to you.

Having these thoughts in mind, how do you see their points of view? SPEAK.

No comments: