Thursday, April 5, 2012

Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 plus

This! ;)

While I was waiting for my life group to come, I looked around the mall for my future tablet phone ;) I entered almost all the gadget store therein. The more I see (and touch) it, the more I fall in love with it.



Determined enough to have it someday, I looked for a beautiful case that would house my dream tablet phone. And I bought it. I asked the sales lady, "Ate, naniniwala ba kayo na magkakaroon ng laman tong case na toh?" She nodded, "Syempre naman po. Bibilin nyo pa ba yan kung wala naman kayong tablet." I gave her an half smile. Oo nga naman, an ordinary person wouldn't buy a case without having the gadget designed for that case. But an extraordinary person with a big faith would do.



This pink case would perfectly match my soon-to-have white tablet. I'm so excited =)

No comments: