
After the gig, I went straight to SM Clark because of one thing: buy goggles and ear plug for my swimming lessons. Been absent for more than a week because I don't have yet the money to buy these. And my instructor kept on reminding me to have my own next session. As I was heading to sporting goods store, I passed by the Coco Fresco booth, and I began craving. I've been thinking of it since last night.
I decided to prolong the agony and stop first at the sports shop since I know some sort of policy like no eating and drinking inside the stores. After 5 minutes, I picked my choice of color (blue goggles) and went straight ahead to the counter. The bar code read it's worth 200 pesos. Thinking I was nakatipid (I can have the earplug for free if I buy the goggles), I paused for a sec when I found out how much my swimming aides cost, because the last time I checked, I only have 243 pesos in my wallet.
Then I remember, half liter of Coco Fresco costs 40 pesos. I have to choose between the two (swimming aides and buko shake). I can't have them both at the same time or I'll end up begging for pamasahe to complete my remaining 3 peso balance. So without further ado, I stepped out of the shop and chose to buy Coco Fresco instead. ((; however, I have to skip classes again because of incomplete gadgets. =(
No comments:
Post a Comment