Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Bf, why you so cheesy? :D


I just asked her to scan something for me. And to my surprise, I am reading a Hallmarky note in my mailbox! Thumbs up, Balits. This made me laugh :D



Kayla and I are best friends since Jurassic years. I so love her. Dreaming of our future is our pastime, and uhm . . . is becoming more of a hobby. Like months ago, we thought of flying abroad, but ended up enrolling ourselves in the Graduate School. Last month, we thought of working in Manila. We have a lot of plans. We talk about all these when we see each other in class every Saturdays, and that's how often we change plans - every Saturdays :D (I told you, I mean it when I said it's our hobby)

If there's one mortal who can spell what's on my mind, it's Kay. We both have the complete list of those men who made and broke our hearts. And we both have the name of that one special prayer petition of who we want to end up with . Right time, right place, right chance . . . for our right ones.


Aaaaahhhhh todu, migflow ing pagka-cheesy? Haha.

No comments: