BEST GIFTS I RECEIVED LAST 2010. . .
RESTORATION
I have developed a deeper and intimate relationship with Daddy God. Spiritual gifts were restored. One is anointing. Praise God, He has been using and increasing me. Family relationship has also been restored. Ella reads bible now.
NEW FAMILY
Wildfire. Boom. Connecterz. Smiles. Gangs. Brgy Team. Kidz Teachers.
I love them so. I feel so secured with them by my side.
PASSED NLE BOARD EXAM
with high passing rate. glory to God!
MN FEE
Every time i need the money to pay for my tuition fee, Daddy God never fails to provide.
GAINED POUNDS
Haha.
FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH
Our family never lacked anything.
LEARNED (and learning) THE ART OF SURRENDERING
Finally let go of my pasts. I've learned a lot from my mistakes. I realized that the saying "follow your heart" is not always true. The heart is deceitful above all things.
all these things, i declare that this year, they will be doubled up.
RESTORATION
I have developed a deeper and intimate relationship with Daddy God. Spiritual gifts were restored. One is anointing. Praise God, He has been using and increasing me. Family relationship has also been restored. Ella reads bible now.
NEW FAMILY
Wildfire. Boom. Connecterz. Smiles. Gangs. Brgy Team. Kidz Teachers.
I love them so. I feel so secured with them by my side.
PASSED NLE BOARD EXAM
with high passing rate. glory to God!
MN FEE
Every time i need the money to pay for my tuition fee, Daddy God never fails to provide.
GAINED POUNDS
Haha.
FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH
Our family never lacked anything.
LEARNED (and learning) THE ART OF SURRENDERING
Finally let go of my pasts. I've learned a lot from my mistakes. I realized that the saying "follow your heart" is not always true. The heart is deceitful above all things.
all these things, i declare that this year, they will be doubled up.
No comments:
Post a Comment