Monday, October 18, 2010

Dear Friend,

I'm working on a case study. Yes I am. I actually have the pathophysiology in my mind, but I'm not through with it yet. Oh. I'm sorry if I bother You this late, but. . . I can't even start! :'( I'm not even sure if I could meet the deadline. And looking at my calendar, I've got loads of appointments these coming days. Dawn Watch every Wednesdays. (I'll see You, okay? Great. Wake me up :D) Life group every Thursdays. Classes every Saturdays, then straight to the church for Youth Gig Celebration and Discipleship. Sunday is church day again (could watch basketball game if You would allow). October 26, 27, and 28 training on IVT. October 30 theory presentation in class. November 5 DFA again. Submission of manuscript on the 6th. PRC registration by the 10th day of next month. 23rd back to DFA again, then be with sister for a week. I'm not complaining, no never. Don't want to praise my Enemy. But You see, I feel pressured! Not to mention the expenses I have to spend in all these activities, I know You will provide. Aaaah. Just looking at these lineups, it's exhausting! Yes, you heard me right. I need rest. I need your comfort. I need You. Do not hide from me :'(

Do not mind much about my manifesto. I'm reading Kuya Ru's book A Date With The One. I think that would be a big help. The author's close to you by the way. So that gives me the confidence that You co-authored in that book. But I ask you to tap my shoulder each time I make the wrong move. Because I tend to get emotional at times. I know I shouldn't be deceived with my feelings. Remind me of it, please. I pray for an excellent spirit. Please? Grant me as well the gift of wisdom. So I'd know how to walk in the midst of trials. Uhm, yes. It's hurting me. But. . . It's alright. Let the pain remain if it's the only way. . .

Thanks for the message Your Father has sent. Uhm. Could You tell me exactly what to do? I say NO to bad decision. But I'm not sure which one is right :'( I don't want to follow my own ways...my own desires. I want to act right. I want everything You have written for my life to be fulfilled. I want You to direct my life. . . Oh! It's getting late. Till then! I hope You get this letter ASAP. Thanks :D

♥ shey

PS: Please write back. You know where to find me :D

No comments: