How He loves us...
Thank You God for being with me all the time. Thank you for waking me up at 3:30 AM. You whispered to my ears, "Get up, for I must send you on your way." and so I calmly stood up and prepare myself for the big day.
As i stepped foot on the testing center, You reminded me of Your presence once again, "Do not be afraid for I am with you". We went to my assigned room (518) and as i entered, Your voice reassured me once more that You are not going anywhere. I sat and prayed.
Thank You God for being with me all the time. Thank you for waking me up at 3:30 AM. You whispered to my ears, "Get up, for I must send you on your way." and so I calmly stood up and prepare myself for the big day.
As i stepped foot on the testing center, You reminded me of Your presence once again, "Do not be afraid for I am with you". We went to my assigned room (518) and as i entered, Your voice reassured me once more that You are not going anywhere. I sat and prayed.
How great is Your love!
Thank You God. It was You who chose the right answers, who shaded the letter of Your choice. You even woke me up when i fell asleep. Those questions were nothing compared to how much more You can do. well i find them really hard, but You taught me how to cheat; You highlighted the correct answers for me to see them clearly! Thank You!
After the exam, I cried to you. it isn't because of the difficulties i've encountered during the exam. remember it was You who answered. I cried because I'm glad. my heart is glad. i cannot explain why. all i know is i'm with You. and i can feel Your love.
and now i have to remind myself not to fear. isn't it You told us not to worry? so i'm asking for Your divine intercession to always remind me of Your promise, God. You will be with us till the end =)
indeed, it is not about the 500 item exam. it is the process. how it changed every part of me. You are more than those items. I thank You for using me to comfort the souls of my batchmates. thank You for allowing me experience Your amazing grace! and as i promised, i will bring back all the glory to You!!! i so love You!
No comments:
Post a Comment