truth shall set you free
and i'm free! it's the best feeling...
and i'm free! it's the best feeling...
thanks to you, friend (you know who you are). thank you for telling me everything. i owe you a lot. let me save you this time.
dear God,
"i am so thankful. God, You really love me. now i understand everything... why You never let things happen... i am so sorry... i should have listened to You. many times i heard You calling my name, but i never looked back. i was so persistent that i ignored You for so long. it's like i had been sleeping for three months (hello world! I'm awake!). but i still need You...I'll keep on needing You."
pray...it works
yes. i can attest to that fact! I've been courting God, pleasing Him to give me the answer... i prayed hard. i've been in the church every Wednesday, spending an hour there crying and begging Him to take my pain away. now that He has given me the answer, i realized everything. i've got the right answers. as in all. so, pray hard my friends.
forgiveness is a process
it's a long process. but as I've said, I'm not into vengeance anymore. I'm leaving everything to God. His plans are the best. what's left for me is to forget this nightmare. but man. how can i forgive someone who never asks for it? how can i forgive someone who doesn't show any trace of regret? i really can't now.
I have you
i have my friends...and we won't allow anyone to use us again. i love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment